- Fabric: Cotton
- Color: Purple
- Garment Type: Salwar Kameez
- Work Type: Paisley prints, contrast patti
- 1. Dry cleaning is the best method to wash an apparel made of soft and delicate material.
- 2. For silk apparel, it is necessary that one keeps it covered by a cotton cloth, always.
- 3. Being a pure natural fabric, they need abundant breathing and cotton is one of the few materials which allow this.
- 1. Never wrap silk apparel in plastic and trap the moisture; this could change the color and quality of the fabric in no time.
- 2. Additionally always keep it free from moths by using cedar sticks.
For orders that include customizations, please add an additional 7 days for shipping. All orders are shipped by reputed international couriers and may take another 3 to 10 business days to get delivered depending upon the delivery location.
The estimate provided does not include business holidays and weekends.
Know more about your shipping charges