We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by Zing Ecommerce to which the Website links or that links to the Website.
We collect information in several ways on this website including but not limited to registration, ordering, contests, promotions, cookies, log files, product reviews and any other means by which you give us information. The information we learn from you helps us enhance and personalize your experience on the Website. Some examples of how the experience is enhanced are
• Improved experience on the website by not having to enter information more than once
• Find products and other information quickly
• Create content and introduce products that are more relevant to you
• Alert you about new products or services based on your interest
Here is a list of what personal information is collected by us:
• Information you give us: We receive and store information you enter on our website or give in any other way including but not limited to telephones. Some examples of this information include name(s), telephone numbers, addresses, emails etc.
• Automatic Information: We automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. This also includes cookies that are stored as text files by your Internet Browser on your computer’s hard drive. It helps us recognize you and your access privileges, improve your navigation of the site and track your site usage.
• Information provided by third parties: We may obtain certain information of customers from third parties. This may include updated delivery or address information from carriers.
Information Use & Disclosure
You and your information are our most important assets and we use this information only to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized interactive shopping experience, to facilitate your transactions with our third party marketing partners and to inform you of offers and discounts. Here is how we use and/or disclose your information under certain conditions:
Internal Use: We use your information to process your order and provide customer support with respect to the order. We may also use the information to improve the Website’s content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our own services and products to you).
Communication with you: We may communicate with you through email, phone, sms or any other means about your orders and deliveries, service related announcement about the Website, information about new products or brands and special offers from time to time.
External Use: We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your personal information or financial information to anyone. However, to provide you with specific services, we may need to interact with third parties and share only that information which enables the third party to provide that service to you.
Here are some specific examples:
We partner with courier companies to deliver the products to you and share your personal information like name, address, phone no with them to help them provide you with timely delivery of your product.
We may disclose your personal information in response to law enforcement officials conducting investigations or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law. We also will release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights.
We provide all users with the option of opting out or unsubscribing from all promotional and non-essential communication. You can unsubscribe either by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the promotional communication or by sending an email to our customer care department. However, all communication about orders that are placed (including but not limited to order confirmation, shipping information, delivery information and order modification) cannot be unsubscribed from.